$110 per 50-minute session.
All fees are to be paid in full at the time of appointment. Insurance clients are expected to file their own claims. A fee receipt for services will be provided for the client to assist in the claim process. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, checks, Chase QuickPay, PayPal, and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If a client does not show up for a scheduled counseling appointment, and has not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, the client will be required to pay a $50 no-show fee. This is to respect the needs of all our clients.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.